52th post: I have problem in finding my passion

hi guys 
i was checking out some blogs about success and life goal and I started asking myself "am I wasting my life do ing something I do not even like or expect a golden future for it?!!!!"

See my job is great but it is not my dream job and honestly, it is good just for today and I don't have the opportunity to progress and build a wonderful future for myself regardless of how hard I work.

I really wanna make a change in my life but there are 2 problems:
1. I am afraid!!! I really do as finding a job in the country I live in is damn much difficult
and also, I really do not know my passion...
there are lots of things I like doing and learning but I do not truly know which one have I choose as my aim of life!!!

I really would be glad if you share your idea and experience with me on this page...
tnx a lot









316.

317.

318.

319.


320.


321.


322.


323.



324.


325.


326.

327.

328.

329.


330.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

95. Best iPhone cases 2019

9th post

94. best way to spend summer for girls